Monday, October 5, 2009

Who am I?

Hi! My name is Miranda Stewart and I am 18 years old. I am currently attending Florida Gulf Coast University as a freshman, majoring in Nursing. Some interesting tid bits about me are; I am already a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), I have lived in Florida for my whole entire life, and I am a big fan of Seattle, WA!

To start off the new school year and a totally new chapter in my life, I have decided to change for the better and lose 50 pounds. I plan on losing the 50 pounds by May of 2010, which is also when the school year is over. Almost every college student has heard of the Freshman 15. I intend to not only LOSE 15 but to lose 50! How am I going to lose that weight you ask? Well I found a program called BistroMD which is a food delivery service that provides you with 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. I started BistroMD on Saturday, September 26th and have been enjoying all of the delicious meals! The meals are delivered directly to my door. All of the meals come frozen and cooking them is a breeze. Just pop one into the microwave for 4-5 minutes and there you go! I really took hold of the program because it will help me lose weight and it is convenient when I am running late for class, which is quite often! I will be incorporating a new exercise regime into my daily activities to help with the weight loss. Throughout these next 8 months I will be blogging, as well as vlogging (video blogging) my life and my journey to lose 50 pounds. I will be giving you the inside "skinny" or "scoop", as many people like to call it, on how the food tastes, what my favorite meals are, and how I am going to incorporate BistroMD into my life. Also, you will get the chance to get to know me on a personal level, and walk with me through every peak and valley I may endure. I hope you find my life interesting and this journey to be rewarding and something you might want to do for yourself someday. Check back later this week for a new blog and a new vlog :)

-Miranda-

5 comments:

  1. way to go Miranda i a proud of you
    i blog too.
    dailysonrisas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thanks Melanie! Ill check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to follow your blog Mir, and as always I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome of you to do this Bailey!

    ReplyDelete